Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Byebye Girl_

I work at an after hour office, pretty boring, I know. So I have no choice but to amuse myself with other things, when I am not working on my papers. Not many people come into the offices after 5pm, but there are they few occasional ones. There is this one woman, who appears to be desperate and lonely. Don't get me wrong, she is a nice woman. Just...weird. She comes in every night after 5pm. This woman literally FOLLOWS people around the office just so she can talk to them, until people start running away. I once saw a man run into the male bathroom, I'm almost positive he didn't actually need to use the bathroom. He just went in to hide from her. AND she actually followed him until the door (true story). And of course she speaks broken English... EVERY single night when shes leaving she goes "byebye Girl" (there is ALWAYS two secretaries working...) and I always have suppress my laughter, one day if I am brave enough I will yell out "GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSS". But I don't want to hurt her feelings...

No comments: